Every day at Loma Linda University Medical Center we have the privilege of touching the lives of patients, visitors, and colleagues. As we continue the healing ministry of Jesus, we have opportunities to exhibit compassion, integrity, excellence, teamwork, and wholeness on a daily basis as we put our values into practice. This is our sacred work.
Values In Practice (VIP) Program
The VIP Program provides an opportunity for those who are passionate about our mission, vision, and values to be a leading example in their workplace.
Who are VIP's?
VIPs encourage and inspire their colleagues to exemplify compassion, integrity, excellence, teamwork, and wholeness daily.
As a VIP, you will:
- Inspire others by modeling our core values
- Affirm the positive behaviors exhibited by staff
- Encourage and advance the highest level of dedication to innovating excellence in Christ-centered health care
- Serve as a resource to nurture spiritual growth in your department
- Identify emotional and spiritual needs and care for colleagues
VIP Team Members should have:
- An optimistic spirit
- A compassionate heart
- Excellent communication skills
- Credibility with staff and management
- Good organizational skills