At Loma Linda University Health, we live to care. We offer a variety of benefits to attract, support, and reward our employees.
- Paid Leave: Accrued bank for vacations, holidays, personal business, and short-term sick leave.
- Health Care Plans: We provide a broad range of employee health plans including medical, dental, and vision benefits for employee, spouse, and eligible dependents.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Savings set aside pre-tax for qualified medical or childcare expenses (health care account and/or dependent care account).
- Student Loan Reimbursement: We offer up to $70K in student loan repayment assistance if you meet certain criteria. Please contact our Talent Acquisition team within the Human Resources department.
- Fitness Center: Full-time benefited employees, their spouses, and their dependent children (under 18) may use recreational facilities free of charge.
- Retirement Savings Plan: Defined contribution plan to which we make a basic contribution and match employee contributions up to a certain limit.
- Employee and Student Assistance Program: A confidential counseling program is available, free of charge, to all our associates and their immediate family members. View the program.
- Educational Benefits: We offer continuing educational units, national certification reimbursement, and tuition and textbook reimbursement.