October: Campus Visit
See Position Posting: Application Deadline
July: Program Begins
A 12-week program designed for college students entering their junior or senior year in college interested in exploring possible careers in business and communication fields within an academic healthcare institution. The goal of the business internship program is provide meaningful learning opportunities for current college.
- Paid Internship
- Housing stipend
- Participate in Leadership Development Seminars
- Assigned Summer Mentor
- Complementary Access to Drayson Center
- Business Development
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Hospital Operations
- Human Resource
- Information Systems
- Public Relations and Marketing
- Risk Management
- Completing a degree in business, communication, or other related field
- Member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Complete online application
- Three letters of recommendation upon submitting application. (Recommendation Letter Form)
- Submit Unofficial Transcripts
All additional documents can be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Select Apply Now to choose specific position.