September - November: Campus Visits
See Position Posting: Application Deadline
July: Program Begins
The Management Residency program is a 2-year program for recent college graduates (graduated within 24 months of program start date) who are looking to begin a career in healthcare or academic administration. Residency includes multiple rotations through specific business departments and optional international rotation. The goal of the management residency is to create a pipeline of future service minded leaders for Loma Linda University Health.
- Full-time Salary
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Complementary Access to Drayson Center
- Master’s Degree Assistance
- Mentorship from Executive Leadership
- International Rotations at Adventist Health International (AHI) Hospital
- Advancement: Management Residents will experience a comprehensive view of LLUH advancement umbrella which including rotational assignments and projects within the communication and relationship management departments, such as Philanthropy/Development, Donor Relations, Public Affairs, and Marketing. Candidates interested in growing a career in healthcare communication/marketing and relationship management fields are ideal for this position.
- Finance & Accounting: Management Residents will experience a comprehensive view of LLUH finance teams including rotational assignments and projects with Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Internal Audit, Operational Finance, Supply Chain, and Revenue Cycle. Candidates interested in growing a career in healthcare finance would be ideal for this position.
- Hospital Operations: Management Residents will experience a comprehensive view of administrative responsibilities in academic acute care facilities. Residents will work with senior leaders on projects related to operational finance, quality, operational excellence & process improvement, and human resources. Candidates interested in growing a career in acute career administration would be ideal for this position.
- Human Resources: Management Residents will experience a comprehensive view of talent management and employment services at LLUH. Residents rotational assignments would include benefits, compensation, employee relations, recruitment, employee engagement, and HR business partners. Candidates interested in developing a career in human resource management would be ideal for this position.
- Data Science & Enterprise Analytics: Management Residents will experience a system enterprise view of data assets across Loma Linda University Health. Residents will work with senior leaders on projects related to Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Governance, Health Informatics, and Financial Planning & Analysis. Candidates interested in data management would be ideal for this position.
- Completing a degree in business, communication, or other related field
- Member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Complete online application
- Three letters of recommendation upon submitting application. (Recommendation Letter Form)
- Submit Official Transcripts
All additional documents can be submitted via email to email@example.com.