Employee Referral Program Guidelines
Current employees who help find qualified candidates for certain positions could earn a cash bonus of up to $5,000!
Bonus payout guidelines:
- Active employees of LLUH are eligible to receive a bonus (except HR employees, leadership and VPs).
- You must submit the electronic Employee Referral prior to the applicant’s interview.
- The bonus pay begins once the new hire has successfully completed their probationary period.
- If two employees refer the same candidate, the first referral received is eligible for the program.
- Supervisors/Managers/Directors/HR Employees are not eligible as recruitment of qualified candidates is part of the job.
You will be eligible for a bonus if the candidate you refer:
- Has listed your name on the application as a referral source.
- Has 2 years relevant experience and is hired for an eligible “difficult to recruit” position. The referring bonus is contingent on the new employee continuing to occupy the positions designated as “difficult to recruit,” working an average of 70 hours or more per pay period and receiving satisfactory evaluations.
- Successfully completes probationary period.
- Did not previously have an active resume or application on file.
- Is not currently working for an LLUH entity.
- Has not been employed in the past 12 months by an LLUH entity.
The referring employee shall receive the payments as follows:
- 90 days - $1,000
- End of Year 1 - $1,000
- End of Year 2 - $1,000
- End of Year 3 - $1,000
- End of Year 4 - $1,000
* Payments are subject to State and Federal tax laws.
Positions eligible for a $5,000 bonus
- Genetic Counselor
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurses in Critical Care areas, Surgical Services and Emergency :
- Beaumont Surgery Center
- Critical Care Specialty Team
- EC - UNIT 1400 - MED/SURG ICU
- EC Operating Room
- EC Perianesthesia
- EC Unit 1200 – Surgical
- Emergency Room
- Heart Transplant
- HSH - Operating Room
- HSH - Perianesthesia Services
- HSH - UNIT 2100/2200 SURG UNIT
- O/P Surgery-Perianesthesia
- Operating Room
- Outpatient Surgery Center
- Recovery Room
- Surg/Trauma ICU (8100)
- Surgical Service Core
- Unit 4700 – Medical ICU
- Unit 7100 - CT ICU
- Unit 7200 – Coronary Care –CCU
- Unit 8300 – Surgery and Observation
- Unit 9100 Neuro ICU
- Unit 9200 - Surgery
- Registered Nurse in some Pediatric areas:
- CCS Specialty Team Centers
- CH NICU/PICU Transport Team
- CH Operating Room
- Labor & Delivery (3200)
- Neonatal ICU (3700)
- OB Services (3100/3800)
- Pediatric ICU (5700)
- Peds Acute Care (51-52-5300)
- Peds Cardiothoracic ICU (5800)
- Peds Hematology/Oncology ICU